You read correctly! Jeff Galloway donated 6-month session of eCoach with him to benefit Leukemia and Lymphoma Society as part of fundraising that we are currently doing. If there are at least 100 entry, there will be TWO eCoach Session as a raffle prize!!
Yes. THAT Jeff Galloway!!
I took advantage of this program myself when I completed 2014 Marine Corps Marathon 2014 and Dopey Challenge and LOVED it!!
Here’s the detail of the eCoach by Jeff program (taken from his website)
Getting you to the finish line injury-free! E-Coaching by Jeff Galloway
Jeff’s overall training philosophy is to provide you with a program toward your goals while “having a life”, family, career. At every level, Jeff recommends lower mileage, fewer days per week, walk breaks. Over the years, over 98% of his participants have success in finishing marathons, and similar success rates at other distances.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Jeff will work within your time available for training
- He will help you set up a realistic goal
- He will design a schedule to your goal
- Weekly e-conferences, with fine tuning of workouts
- Prioirity email access to Jeff
- Train for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, or Full Marathon with Jeff’s help!
- Individual Training Program to the goal of your choice by Jeff Galloway
- A copy of one of Jeff’s books (Galloway Training Program, Galloway’s Book on Running–2nd Ed. or Year Round Plan)
- Direct email access to Jeff, for questions and clarifications, with priority
- Free Monthly E Newsletter
- Opportunity to ride on the Galloway Bus for the New York City Marathon start (if you are doing NY Marathon this year, this is HUGE DEAL!!)
- Discounts on Fitness Vacations at Lake Tahoe Meet and run with other Galloway Members at races around the world
Here’s what you need to do to be part of this awesome raffle:
- Purchase a raffle ticket by donating to our Team Robel fundraising page at: http://TeamRobel.us.
- Raffle is $25 for 1 entry, or $50 for 3 entries
- Please do not make your donation anonymous. I need to know who you are so I can enter your name on the raffle
- Write eCoach with Jeff on the comment section.
- We will close the entry on April 12, 2015 at 6pm PST and will do the drawing immediately after
- Winner will be announce on this blog, as well as receive email from us. We will also do our best try to tag you via Facebook!
That’s it! Pretty simple!!
Thank you for supporting yet another effort of me to raise money for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!